Bandai Namco today released Mobile Suit Gundam Battle Operation 2 update 1.64 (PS5 version 1.064) for all platforms. This update includes several gameplay adjustments. Check out the Mobile Suit Gundam Battle Operation 2 Patch Notes for January 26 below.
Mobile Suit Gundam Battle Operation 2 Update 1.64 | Mobile Suit Gundam Battle Operation 2 Update 1.064 | Mobile Suit Gundam Battle Operation 2 January 26th Patch Notes:
- ■ Unit Adjustments
- ◎Some MS sub-weapons have been replaced with their own unique weapons.
- ■ “Gundam GP01” as well as “Gundam GP01Fb”
- ・Secondary weapon “Head-mounted Vulcan [Late Model]”turned into “Gundam GP01 Head Mounted Vulcan”.
- “Gundam GP01 Head-Mounted Vulcan”‘s power, ammo amount, range, and Stagger buildup value are improved.
- ■ “Xekueins Type 2 Loading” as well as “Xekueins Type 3 Loading”
- ・Sub weapon “Club” has become “Type 2 Charging Club”, “Type 3 Charging Club” respectively.
- Each weapon’s power, range, and reload time are enhanced based on that unit’s stats.
- ◎ New skills have been added for some MS.
- ■ “Gundam Mk-V”
- ・New skill “Optimized Shield Booster” has been given.
- “Optimized Shield Booster” has the following effects only when the MS has a shield.
- ・Fast movement speed is increased.
- ・Reduces thruster consumption at the start and during high-speed movement.
- ・Additional air actions are available. (Consume thruster to move faster, Jump available)
In addition, reduce propellant consumption during these movements.
- ※Since this is a skill that uses “Mk-V Shield” as a booster, the way to hold the shield during high-speed movement has been changed after the update.
- ◎Various parameter settings are implemented. ※For details, check here.
- ◎Results of the various parameter settings as of 12/29/2022 [JST] are announced. ※For details, check here.
- ■ Battle
- ◎For MS with a COST of 450 or more, we have adjusted the re-exit time during battle to make fighting between MS easier.
- ■ Re-exit time adjustment
Below COST 400 :No change COST 450 ：Reduced to “14 sec.” → “13 sec.” COST 500 ：Reduced to “15 sec.” → “14 sec.” COST 550 ：Reduced to “16 sec.” → “14 sec.” COST 600 ：Reduced to “17 sec.” → “15 sec.” COST 650 ：Reduced to “18 sec.” → “15 sec.” COST 700 ：Reduced to “19 sec.” → “16 sec.”
- ※ Since the advantage of low cost units with short re-spell time is decreasing, the re-spell time before the update will be applied for “Mix-up” game rule and “Unlimited” COST limit where all COST ranges can be edited.
- ◎A display icon has been implemented for the effect “Temporary deactivation of Psycommu weapons”
- ⇒ Until now, it was not possible to understand when someone was in Psycommu Jack status unless they switched to Psycommu weapons. However, now by displaying the icon, it is possible to check whether there is Psycommu Jack or not when selecting a weapon.
- ※The icon is only displayed for MS equipped with Psycommu weapons.
- ■ Update application data
- ■Delivery Range Update Notice
- ※For details of the updated schedule, click here.
- ■Limited Delivery Notice
- ※For more details on Limited Supply Drop, click here.
- ■February 2023 Premium Login Bonus
- ※About the February 2023 Premium Login Bonus, click here.
- ■ New materials to be exchanged are added to the recycling counter.
⇒ Information about newly added materials
- ・★★★Game malk Lv2 is added
- ・★★White Rider LV1 is added
- ※The materials mentioned above will be available at the Recycle Counter for 2 days, starting from [JST] 01/26/2023 – 01/27/2022.
- ■Exchange materials have been added to the DP exchange counter.
⇒ Information about newly added materials
- ・★★★Ex-S Gundam LV2 is added
- ・★★★Custom Zaku III LV1 is added
- ・★★Ram Z’Gok LV1 is added
- ■Some materials have been excluded from the supply list.
※For more details, click here.
- ■ Ranked Match / Quick Match game modes are updated
- ※ There may be differences on the game mode with the above information, which was introduced in the previous update regarding [Possible Game Modes].
- ■ Weekly schedule of weekend battles
Weekend Battle Schedule Special rules [PST] 26/01/2023 11:00 – 27/01/2023 10:59
[CET] 26/01/2023 20:00 – 27/01/2023 19:59
“Mix-Up”, “Single Battle”, “Mix the Target”,
“Brawl Match”, “Duel Match”
will take place every two hours.
[PST] 27/01/2023 11:00 – 28/01/2023 10:59
[CET] 27/01/2023 20:00 – 28/01/2023 19:59
[PST] 01/28/2023 11:00 – 01/29/2023 10:59
[CET] 28/01/2023 20:00 – 29/01/2023 19:59
- ■Upcoming clan match schedule
- Please refer here for the upcoming clan match schedule and reward collection period.
For an overview of Clan Match, please refer here.
- ・ Fixed the issue of beam effect not being displayed on funnel type weapons of some MS.
- ■ MS and related weapons
- Nu Gundam： Finned Funnel x6 [Pincer]
- Gundam Delta Kai： PF Funnels x2 [Pincer]
- Dag Doll： Funnels x5 [Pincer]
- ・By “Yes [Shezarr Type Team B]”, a fix is applied for the secondary weapon’s “Mega Beam Launcher” muzzle flash not appearing when used in snipe mode.
- ・Per “Xekueins Type 2 Loadout”, a fix is applied for the color of the scope parts of the secondary weapon “XE B. Rifle Grenade Launcher” being different between battles and the customization menu.
- ・By “Narrative Gundam [B-Packs]”, a fix is applied for the secondary weapon “Wired Assault Unit x2 [Jammer]” hitting invincible targets although he shouldn’t.
After the fix, it will hit when the invincibility effect expires.
- ・Per “Haze’n-Theley”, a fix is applied for the case where Stagger would not deactivate when the skill “CS Booster I-Field” activated at the same time as another skill that deactivates Stagger.
- ・Per Skill “Active Guard”, a fix is applied for unintended lag that could occur when performing certain operations like guarding against a lag shot attack.
- ・By “Trench”, a fix is applied in case drivers may get stuck on the board.
- ・With “English” language settings, a fix is applied for sticking out in-game texts.
- ・By “Settings” and “Environmental Compatibility” which are displayed on the customization screen, the explanatory text has been changed to match the latest environment.
That’s it for the patch notes. Mobile Suit Gundam Battle Operation 2 is now available for PS5 and PS4 consoles.
Source: combat operation